Both sellers and buyers have responsibilities during the escrow process, and must do their respective parts to keep the transaction moving.
• Perform all escrow instructions.
• have a deed drawn up with the help of their agent.
• Make sure all required paperwork in the Purchase Agreement, such as home recipts, tax recipts and insurance policies.. (The closing manager will provide clear instructions on what is needed.)
• Present a down payment, and any other required funds needed through the process.
• Comply with all escrow instructions.
• Authorize inspection reports, title reports and other items detailed in the Purchase Agreement.
• Secure your loan with your lender.
Sioux Center is growing so fast! We are finding that families are moving here for a variety of different reasons and we would like to share just a few with you. Small town feel with the big city