Both sellers and buyers have responsibilities during the escrow process, and must do their respective parts to keep the transaction moving.
• Perform all escrow instructions.
• have a deed drawn up with the help of their agent.
• Make sure all required paperwork in the Purchase Agreement, such as home recipts, tax recipts and insurance policies.. (The closing manager will provide clear instructions on what is needed.)
• Present a down payment, and any other required funds needed through the process.
• Comply with all escrow instructions.
• Authorize inspection reports, title reports and other items detailed in the Purchase Agreement.
• Secure your loan with your lender.
Sioux Center Health is a faith-based, not-for-profit health ministry committed to providing the comprehensive health care and health related services in Northwest Iowa. Since its establishment in 1951, the health ministry has been dedicated to...
Welcome! We hope you enjoy visiting the Sioux Center Public Library! Our mission is “to fuel Sioux Center’s passion for reading, personal growth, and learning.” We hope that is exactly what we are doing by offering not only materials you can...
The Ridge Golf Club offers more than just a beautiful and challenging golf course. Our facilities are equipped with all of the amenities you will need to round out an exceptional golf experience including: championship 18-hole golf course,...
The newsletter is sent periodically and will update you on the latest real estate news and offers.